You can now use your UC Merced username/password to access the housing portal. Please click "UC Merced Login" below.
Your UC Merced password is the same one used for my.ucmerced.edu. If needed, you can reset your password.
Trouble logging in?
- Make sure it has been 1 day (24 hours) since you have submitted your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and that your SIR has been processed. Please first visit http://my.ucmerced.edu to review and complete your admission steps.
- Make sure you are using your NetID/username and not your student ID number. ** For example, if your email a email@example.com, your NetID would be bbobcat5.
- Your password will be the same password you use for your UC Merced email and Portal.
- You can request a new password at idm.ucmerced.edu.
- Sometimes you will need to use a different web browser, restart your computer, or clear your browser cache.
If you still cannot access your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID number, and a description of the problem.