Trouble logging in?
- Make sure it has been 1 day (24 hours) since you have submitted your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and that your SIR has been processed. Please first visit http://my.ucmerced.edu to review and complete your admission steps.
- Make sure you are using your NetID/username and not your student ID number. ** For example, if your email a email@example.com, your NetID would be bbobcat5.
- Your password will be the same password you use for your UC Merced email and Portal.
- You can request a new password at idm.ucmerced.edu.
- Sometimes you will need to use a different web browser, restart your computer, or clear your browser cache.
If you still cannot access your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID number, and a description of the problem. We know there is a deadline coming up, as long as you let us know there is an issue you won't be penalized.